186 High Road, Burpengary East QLD 4505
Dual Living in Prestige Area House - Property ID: 903473
Allow me to introduce a much loved property which challenges comparison.
Sitting on a level 3,042m2 fully fenced parcel of land, the main residence offers four generous bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk in robe. The adjoining residence consists of two bedrooms, the main with ensuite and an added feature of being designed 'wheelchair friendly'.
You need to inspect these quality homes to recognise the many features, some of which are:-
• Both homes are insulated, have air conditioning and ceiling fans – beat the heat in summer and keep warm in winter
• Solar panels to help ease those electricity costs
• Security screens plus electronic shutter screens; back to base security and a panic alarm button which connects to both homes – great peace of mind!
• Heated in ground salt water pool, walk in ramp with hand rails – great for the kids and any older members of the family. Plus pool cover and a 23,000L water tank. Swim all year round – what a bonus!
• Double lock up Colourbond shed with three phase power, insulation and whirly birds
The list goes on – huge utility room to store out-of-season things and a walk through connecting laundry; side access; extra concrete hardstand areas and still plenty of room in the back yard.
This accessible property is close to local shopping centre, ramp exit to the Bruce Highway and approximately 3.5km to the Burpengary boat ramp.
The gardens are easy maintenance and there are separate garden nooks and covered pergola with skillion roof.
Escape from the hustle and bustle yet be close to everything. Simply a quality property from start to finish!
Want to be envied? Call now!
- Land Size Approx. - 3 m2
- Ceiling Fans
- Security Screens